Sunday, April 13, 2008

A random dedication for the sisters

thank U sis Amel..
for ur willingness to study anatomy wif me
and taught me a lot which immediately made everything clearer
i would have slept it off if u didnt come that nite ;)
though i may have let u down in the exam..^_^

thank U sis Yati
for inspiring me with ur kindness and sincerity
without u realizing it
all the little things count..

At the other sides of the world
sum of my sisters are being tested,struggling or having difficulties..
To my particular beloved sister..
be strong my fren..turn to Him and He will guide u
(When ur sad or lonely think about how much God wants to be ur friend)
Ur not alone, dun ever feel so
im alwiz here to lend my ears
n wud like u to know that i do care
though sumtimes by only simple measures like making a du'a

And at the other sides of the globe
sum of my sisters are making wonderful progress..
in the striving and contribution towards His deen..
and i reflect upon my own self
how weak that i had become, progressing towards destruction
humiliation after humiliation that my heart had attempted
dirty...n dirtier
that's how i'm feeling from deep down inside..
forgive me Allah..for all the sins that i've tarnished the heart with
from the tiniest to the gravest
Help me Allah to recover my steps..

Taken from ayasofia's..:
"Don’t tell your problems to people: 80% don’t care about them and 20% are glad you have them."- this is life to the materialists...
But for the Muslims...
“...Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancor: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment.”
al Maida 5:2
“The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.”
at Tawba 9:71.

Though i may not be good in expressing wut im feeling inside,or fail in turning feelings into an array of beautiful proses..
To my sisters,
life is a test, wherever u are,whoever u become,
but it is also filled with wonderful blessings that cud neva make us have lesser gratitudes,
Count ur blessings. Subhaanallah, its just enormous..

And hereby I Thank You Allah for the constant reminders
from these gifts of life called 'sisters'..

No comments: