Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i dunno if i cud handle dis or not

my block exam and OSCE is next week

and im running full fledge having to teach the juniors on a daily regular basis 10-4pm.its impossible for me to shift the task to the other assistants cos i noe they're also occupied wif their own tight schedule of teaching.

wen im bak at round 5 im oredi a dead pant-->sleepy head

instead of reading my own block's stuffs,i have to read on wut i have to teach,which varies everyday

havent even studied for my own OSCE!

but i just keep telling myself to keep on working,cos im almost der.i just have to work dat extra mile plus focusing hard.get myself under control,keep the spirits coming..

most importantly,pray hard,dun ever give up,just a little bit more toy!

I HAVE IN MY HEART THE WILL
AND IN MY HANDS THE MEANS

~from the bottom of my heart which is still in extreme clueless over neuro n psychiatry block and daydreaming wishing dat 24 hours can turn into 48 hours.

*sigh

move on!extra mile,remember...?

No comments: