Thursday, March 27, 2008

seandainya aku berhenti berjuang..

result xm yg merosot.
mase untuk muhasabah diri
i dun think its due to my bizziness or abundance of commitment to the extracurricular activity.maybe yes, a part of it
but the major contributing factor i shall say is da flames of fire dat have stopped burning in me
i must admit that i can feel that my motivation towards study and berjuang had been decreasing compared to the earlier years
i used to be so semangat and inspired, i noticed dat (esp in 1st year)
u can actually feel wut is happening inside ur heart and the changes it experiences
cos the best measurer of a man is no one else except his OWN SELF
and when ur measuring urself, ur comparing it with ur own self,the past with the present,not ANYONE ELSE
and i can feel the 'semangat,motivasi and inspirasi' in me is depleting
i can hardly concentrate when i study nowadays
my mind goes on a drift sumtimes wen i'm listening to lectures
wen i study i dun have the desire to prolong it, just 'ala kadar sahaja'
its hard to keep myself tied to the studying table
and i'd rather do anything else than study!
n akibatnya pun dpt result pun sipi2 n based on good luck charm,like if i get an A/B its just 70,08.if i get an A its just 75,3 n such.its so margin!(wut a shame)-certainly not an honourable gaining
its not the problem with so many things or extracurricular activity to do
its the problem with the passion,focus and concentration that is melting away from me
lack of motivation
could be due to my lack of imaan too
A gud muslim is one who gets better day by day
but instead im straying away!
Allah dun let me be in the state of weak imaan
cos it makes me so susceptible and so vulnerable
bring back the iman n passion towards my study within me
cos i noe studying is also a jihaad for U!

quoting one of my fren's y!m status
(sory cilok tanpe kebenaran):

"Daerah kita bukan daerah cinta,bukan masanya merajuk, kasih memujuk,tiada gurau senda memanjang kerana kita dalam berjuang.."


Ya Allah, make me a fighter, a great one...





No comments: