Saturday, March 15, 2008

how ironic..

reflecting back on my life
how ironic it cud be

..people that i had once despised, now becoming close to me
..people that i had bad thought them are actually far from wut i imagined
..things that i had wanted to obtain but neva thot cud really have it is now under my possessions
..stuffs that i had wanted to become n now im becoming

Gosh, in just in a blink of an eye
time flies, u grow,u learn..a LOT
but there's alwiz that history
which when u reflect upon them
u realize dat
u can neva really trust ur judgement on da present
cos u neva know wut can really happen to u in da future

i wonder wut other life ironies in store for me waiting to be revealed
it's like been there, done that
but wutever it is
my favourite quote will alwiz be

"with great power comes great responsibilities"
-Peter Parker.my all time favourite childhood superhero (",)

or maybe,
"life is like a box of chocolate.u neva know wut u gonna get"
-mr Forrest Gump


















but the gud times remain perished..

2 comments:

Kurt Kuden said...

:-) me too toy.. miss those dayssss..
rindunnyeerrrrr xmen sumeee

kakkumei said...

hehe
it's all part of life.
we never know what will come next, no?