Saturday, April 5, 2008

rise and shine!

Hye everyone.long time no writing. Ironically I vowed to myself that I’ll write more this month but don’t we just love to break promises?human nature.heh
Apparently a lot of things have happened to me, be it internally nor externally (for the sake of being dramatic).but maybe just a few things I’d like to share here

1) I’ve been having late insomnia or trouble sleeping these past few days. I mean i'll lie down on bed n it'll take me a while to get to sleep!U’ll notice the eyebags im having (or u don’t?, haha). I look like a raccoon. Maybe I should get my sleeping lamp changed quicker. U see I’ve been sleeping with my room lamp on since the night lamp bulb perished. And the pimples too, they’re flourishing!

2) My brothers Ecad n Man have been messaging me. Man has adopted a new habit of reading Dewan Masyarakat and Dewan Siswa (isn’t it great?-of all the books!) and he’d excitingly shared it with me. Like he messaged me just to ask how many books I can read in a day (the kickpoint of opening up). I think this is the sweetest thing (I really do think so). U see, this one brother of mine is not that expressive type of a person compared to the other brother, Ecad. He’s the shy one. Man is 16 while Ecad is 13. I think he’s finally opening up. I used to remember me hiding away their Dik Cerdas, Doraemon, Ujang etc cos I cant bear seeing them rereading those stuffs over and over again.buwekk!(2nd child is alwiz the nagging type-it’s just our hobby). Made a promise to myself that I’ll give him more attention when im back in July =). And at the end of the messages he advised me to take care of myself and other sweet2 stuffs (u noe the matured exchange of words-he never did dat) and it hit on me dat, Hey, my brother is growing up! Finally, after all of these years!
* * warm smiles =)

3) The tarannum class have kickstarted. God, I just admire these people who can use their voices for good purposes of reciting the Koran. The instructors' voices are excellent.Its just an overwhelming feeling!=)




Man yang kodi cube mengimitate RADJA versus Man yg kelihatan tenang di pagi raye.Adakah dia telah menemui jati dirinya?kita saksikan nanti..heh he

No comments: