Wednesday, April 9, 2008

me on being philosophical

Was about to sleep. Decided to write a bit. In this past few days' amazing race that I have been enduring, I still managed to steal some moments to think about minute2 stuffs. *women.sigh~
This is just random spilling of sum bits about me n my thots

Wut do you notice about urself wen ur working hard?
I notice that I’m such a perfectionist
I notice that I can concentrate more on wut people are saying wen I dun write wut they are saying
I notice that I am a dramatic person
In one way I think that I behave like a child at times but sumtimes without realizing I cud be quite matured wen it comes to thinking (boleh tahan)
I think I have personality type A
I’m very competitive n kuat jealous since small. But growing up has taught me on how to channel my jealousy into beneficial cause and how to use it in a gud way.*wink wink*

If u have followed ur heart n have opposed to other people’s opinion on u, wut field of study wud u have taken?
I’d have taken psychology or linguistic and journalism, history or archaeology or English (though my English is not dat good.dush!)

Wut are the attitudes of people that easily disappoint u?
When people easily despise other people, tend to misjudge or prejudice and love to have grudge against others
When people practice hypocrisy. If u dun like sumthing tell it politely to my face. (Like Imam Syafii’s quote). We cud discuss it openly and maturedly. Moreover, we are adult already. Behave like one. No problems are without solution. Don gossip behind please.
When people be narrow minded
People that are extremes. Until u cannot tolerate other people

Wut are the things that u think hurts n cud cause accumulated heart misery without realizing?
When u say or act as if u care when actually u don’t. ‘I just want to seem to care but actually deep down I dun feel so, really.’
Betrayal. Although u forgive n forget, the wound still aches. The feeling still stinges.

Wut do u think is the worst thing that cud happen to a person?

When people starts to lose their own self respect. Or people starts to lose faith especially in God

Wut is the things that u feel so distant from people nowadays?
People stop to care about other people around them. And the result? They become selfish, so self absorbed and their hearts turn stone cold. Then we pretend to be happy but we’re not.

Treat other people the way u want urself to be treated..
(pesanan akhir penaja..)

Enough written for a session. Or else, me myself will become self absorbed. Hehhe. Miss gud ole days of the prophet sallallahualaihiwassalam. And missing sumthing which is lost from the insides of my heart. Miss miss and miss…
(eh...poyo juge ye entry kali ini..heh hee)

No comments: