Tuesday, July 8, 2008

mental @ heart cold?

When ur bak at home, nothing else matters anymore. we're stuck in wut we call the ‘comfort zone’.And to break away from the luxury comfort of it is as difficult as breaking away from prison. That's wut im feeling rite now. Anyhow, i still try to make my hols beneficial by lending out helping hands as much as I cud, running errands here and there, teaching my brothers,entertaining my mum and husna-a five year old kid who is getting smarter and smarter day by day and keeping awake after subuh (I dun ever wanna break this gud habit-time is soo precious!),reading as time allows me to- I’ve read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and The kite runner by khaleed hosseini. Both books are good but my preference is Paulo coelho’s. I’ve discovered that I like his book themes-it’s inspirational and it reflects upon life and aspects of spirituality where I think everyone cud relate to. His another work, Brida (which I’ve flipped thru in MPH bookstore) is also good and of course, most of his books are international bestsellers.

And rite now I’m on my way of reading ‘Bagaimana menyentuh hati-kiat-kiat memikat objek dakwah’ to save my flames of Islamic spirit from fading by the blow of this ‘vacation wind’. huhhu. this very good book is written by abbas as siisiy-one of the 1st generation of Ikhwanul Muslimin members who received direct ‘tarbiyah qur’aniyah’ from Asy Syahid Hassan Al Banna. Of course, Hassan Al Banna, who can be considered the Mujadid of the 13th century is very well known for his beautiful akhlak and behaviour, the world misses people like him. I love the narration of this book plus the Qur’anic verses selected matches very well with the subjects that are discussed in this book. think this book is a must read to all muslims. Wake up oh muslims!

To everyone’s enjoying holidays,maybe it’s ok to have mental freeze,ur mind needs the rest, but dunt let it rests for too long,it’s a predilection for Alzheimer,plus most importantly,dun ever let ur HEART freezes cold. It needs nourishment and supplication. Keep it alive and burning, wut’s worser than a dying heart? Give sum thot for the ummah,k? The ummah needs us.

Last but not least, here I am going to promote our PKPMI Polaroid writing contest-3 categories – 1) opinions or thots, 2) creative witings and 3) places of writings. For those who are finding ways to kill their ample time during this leisure, do submit ur participations, talented people!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.